jueves, 9 de agosto de 2012

hay una razon para escribirlo en ingles, pero es mio...♥

Lying in bed I think about all .. all of you ... in small details, such as when to smile hide the tongue behind the teeth and lips make a slight curve upwards, in your neighborhood that smells so fucking good in your black shirt, in our embrace of two and a half seconds in your greetings, your voice, your hands, your mouth again, the way you walk, your eyes, your language, your accent, when you give importance to petty things, when you take your maturity, when you smile with your mouth full trying to keep see anything .... I can not avoid talking about your mouth because it is the only thing I think when I'm with you, because you do not hear, you just look at the lips, and I lose concentration bitch ... but you see, try hide and I get pretty good, but I play against the clock and you're gone to return a short time and then ... you go again, never to return, and this is so ... always ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario